30April-01May 2022 Webinar Series Announcement
Global problems created by the ‘Global North’ can only be solved at a higher level of thinking than which created them. As Covid blows the lid on how it is stuck with heavily invested ‘path dependency’ -deranged and delusional – and ‘sunk costs’ that have wiped out its ‘net worth’ and sanity, can the vindicated and unencumbered Global South, rise to the occasion?
”We have organizations for the preservation of almost everything in life that we want but no organization for the preservation of mankind. People seem to have decided that our collective will is too weak or flawed to rise to this occasion. They see the violence that has saturated human history and conclude that to practice violence is innate to our species. They find the perennial hope that peace can be brought to the earth once and for all a delusion of the well meaning who have refused to face the “harsh realities” of international life – the realities of self-interest, fear, hatred, and aggression. They have concluded that these realities are eternal ones, and this conclusion defeats at the outset any hope of taking the actions necessary for survival.”– Jonathan Schell, The Fate of the Earth , 1982 referring to the ‘Global North’ mindset
‘Global North’ and ‘Global South’ in the light of Covid
The concept of Global North and Global South is used to describe a grouping of countries along socio-economic and political characteristics as seen from the ‘non-indigenous’ lens of Euro-Western Universalism. Based on a fatally flawed notion of ‘development’ the North–South divide in a global context has brought humanity to the brink of extinction in just a few centuries by the beginning of third decade of the 21st century, with the Global North, the graveyard of the human species, as its pivot. This, in the new post-Covid world order, needs to be replaced by the indigenous lens if we are to preserve mankind with the so far colonised and oppressed ‘Global South’ as Gondwana, the cradle of the human society, as its new pivot.
The Global South is a term often used to identify the regions of Central and South America, Asia, Africa, and Oceania – which geographically corresponds to Gondwana or Gondwanaland.
Gondwana makes up around two-thirds of today’s continental area, including South America, Africa, Antarctica, Australia, the Indian Subcontinent, Zealandia, and Arabia – and more than 99% of human population that shares its ethos of ‘cradle of life’. These regions that were part of Gondwana have shared floral and zoological elements as well as socio-cultural-spiritual bonds that persist to the present day.
Going beyond geography, Rise up Gondwana! is a call to the human society to move away from the graveyard mindset to a cradle of life mindset.
‘Global South’ is also used with other de-humanising colonial era terms such as “Third World” and “Periphery”, that denote regions outside Europe and North America, mostly (though not all) low-income and often politically or culturally marginalized countries on one side of the so-called North-South divide.
The term as used by governmental and developmental organizations was first introduced as a more open and value-free alternative to “Third World” and similarly potentially “valuing” terms like ‘developing’ countries. Countries of the Global South have been described as newly industrialized or in the process of industrializing, and are frequently current or former subjects of colonialism.
In economic terms, as of early 21st century, the North—with one quarter of the world population—controls four-fifths of the income earned anywhere in the world. 90% of the manufacturing industries are owned by and located in the North. Inversely, the South—with three quarters of the world population—has access to one-fifth of the world income. As nations become economically developed, they may become part of definitions of the “North”, regardless of geographical location; similarly, any nations that do not qualify for “developed” status are in effect deemed to be part of the “South”. Rather than narrowing, this income divide has only become more steep and exploitative in the past two and a half years of the Covid ‘Pandemic’. With a well-orchestrated plan with hoards of lies, deception and hoaxes and malicious and mischievous Propaganda machine, it has ‘downgraded’ more than 99% of humanity to the ‘Global South’ in just over two years leaving behind a long tail of untold miseries, distress, disease and death.
Ukraine War: A new fault line in the Global North
My reading of the current geopolitical dynamics is that with Russia standing on our side in the people’s defense against bio-terrorism, In the 7 April voting to bar Russia from UNHRC, more than 6 billion people voted in support of Russia or abstained and only 1.5 billion around voted against Russia. The world is already divided into 2 camps. Strategically, on the agenda of the bio-psycho-spiritual warfare against humanity, Russia stands with the people 99% of who are now the ‘Global South’.
PUTIN CALLS OUT THE GLOBAL PREDATORS:
“I’m tired today. I’m tired of everything. I want to address the leaders of the world. What happens to you? Which evil plan are you designing?
You are people who are trying to deliberately reduce the population. They are doing this at the cost of lives of innocent people. Tyrants of the world I know your sinister plan to reduce the population of this planet. But today history will show you that collective wisdom and common sense are stronger. We demand that you back down on your plan. I stand here in peace today. And we ask you to keep the minds of the youth and the oppressed in peace. Take a firm step to see that I am aware of your plan. Your policies should change immediately. Your media needs to start telling the truth. America and Europe. If you do not [sic] finish your plan you must also face my wrath. Back off your plan. God and my country or death. VIVA!”
– Historic Speech by Vladimir Putin, President of Russia on 3rd April 2022
A failed United Nations : The other fault line in Global North
How UN agencies like IMF WB WHO WTO UNDP are working at cross purposes with not only it’s own Charter and stated goals to stop environmental vandalism and defend peace and harmony but also with many of its agencies that are doing good work on combating land degradation drought and desertification, protecting biodiversity and protecting from climate and ecological catastrophe.
From a closer reading, the world is divided into two camps that has already deepened the Cold War fault line of the Global North – America and Russia. America has control over money system, technologies, puppet regimes but only less than 1.5 billion people on its side. Russia has more than 6 billion people and has the deterrent military power, oil and gas supplies. Both of them have elaborate intelligence and strategy teams for decision support.
The balance of power in this rapidly emerging scenario is with the Mass Formation of nearly half a billion awakened people and activists around the world and reaching out to more than 99% of humanity in the Global South in the post-Covid world. If we can organise in a coherent cohesive and concerted way, to ally with the Russia camp of more than 6 billion people, we can stop the war and disband UN and WHO and also expose and collapse United States with its unmistakable track record as a rogue terrorist state that has destabilised several democratic regimes, wreaked havoc on those countries to loot and plunder its resources and kill and displace hundreds of millions of people since World War II.
Rise Up Gondwana! is a call to reclaim humanity and our indigenous identity to Gaia – Mother Earth, in these dehumanising times when non-indigenous thinking and ways of life over past few centuries have increasingly and in accelerating manner, violated our unalienable rights, our freedom and our unsullied dignity and brought us to the brink of extinction. This War against Nature and against Humanity must come to an end.
It is my firm belief that together, we can resolve complex issues of greed and gluttony, ignorance and hubris, bioterrorism, geopolitical aggression and expansionism, overpopulation, resource wars and ecological catastrophe that are not only making the world highly unsafe, inequitable and unjust, it threatens the very survival of the human species.
Time to UN-change
In my reading of the situation, at the heart of this highly alarming crisis is a fatally flawed United Nations system that has failed beyond redemption and betrays its own Charter despite patchwork attempts to get it back on track. These failings have been pointed out by many of the world leaders today.
“UN is outdated and unrepresentative”- Ramaphosa
1. Emphasizing on the need “to be democratised so that the Council can be true to its mandate and move beyond the paralysis brought about by a few member states
2. Need to curb the unilateral actions of these countries to shape global politics through aggression and other coercive measures like the imposition of unilateral sanctions.
3. The entire peace and security architecture of the United Nations needs to be overhauled. (1)
“We are bigger than Five” – Erdogan
1. Strong support for a just and peaceful international order – Since the conditions that existed after the Second World War have fundamentally changed, the preferences and expectations of the humanity should no longer be held captive to the will of the five permanent members in the UNS;
2. Plea against permanent membership and the accompanying veto mechanism;
3. Call for reforming the UN to render the UNSC more representative, transparent and accountable;
4. Outcry against imperialist interventions
5. A Security Council that does not represent the entire world can never serve to re-establish peace and justice around the world. (2)
“Empire of Lies” – Putin
1. Over the past 30 years we have been patiently trying to come to an agreement with the leading NATO countries regarding the principles of equal and indivisible security in Europe. Faced either cynical deception and lies or attempts at pressure and blackmail, while the North Atlantic alliance continued to expand despite our protests and concerns. Its military machine is moving and is approaching our very border.
2. The fundamental norms that were adopted following WWII and largely formalized its outcome – came in the way of those who declared themselves the winners of the Cold War
3. First a bloody military operation was waged against Belgrade, without the UN Security Council’s sanction but with combat aircraft and missiles used in the heart of Europe. The bombing of peaceful cities and vital infrastructure went on for several weeks. I have to recall these facts, because some Western colleagues prefer to forget them, and when we mentioned the event, they prefer to avoid speaking about international law, instead emphasizing the circumstances which they interpret as they think necessary.
4. Then came the turn of Iraq, Libya and Syria. The illegal use of military power against Libya and the distortion of all the UN Security Council decisions on Libya ruined the state, created a huge seat of international terrorism, and pushed the country towards a humanitarian catastrophe, into the vortex of a civil war, which has continued there for years. The tragedy, which was created for hundreds of thousands and even millions of people not only in Libya but in the whole region, has led to a large-scale exodus from the Middle East and North Africa to Europe.
5. A similar fate was also prepared for Syria. The combat operations conducted by the Western coalition in that country without the Syrian government’s approval or UN Security Council’s sanction can only be defined as aggression and intervention.(3)‘
Dissolve itself’ if it cannot punish Russia for war crimes – Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskyy urges UNSC (4)
Humanity continues to do more harm than good to nature, with the planet facing multiple existential threats requiring urgent corrective action – Speakers and panellists today told the Preparatory Committee for “Stockholm+50: a healthy planet for the prosperity of all — our responsibility, our opportunity”, the international environmental conference scheduled for 2 and 3 June 2022 in Stockholm, Sweden (5)
Russia Condemns NATO Expansion as Sweden and Finland Consider Joining Alliance
1. Sweden’s ruling Social Democrats said Monday they will review their long-standing policy of military nonalignment, after some lawmakers demanded Sweden apply for NATO membership.
2. Finnish leaders said they’re considering a plan to end Finland’s long-standing neutrality policy in order to join NATO.
3. “We have repeatedly said that NATO remains a tool geared toward confrontation. It’s not the kind of alliance that ensures peace and stability, and its further expansion will not bring additional security to the European continent.” – Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov
With these and a litany of several other failures, It is time to let go of the UN. Its fatal flaw lies in its skewed, prejudiced and unfair representation to the people around the world by preserving and perpetrating the delusionary and deranged power structure of the shameful and deplorable colonialist era and the European Wars. It is time to ‘UN-change’ to restore sanity and sense with the eternal and indigenous world order based on peace and harmony with nature and within human society. The double subduction effect of these two fault lines will speed up the tectonic shifts in the world order from the Global North to the Global South, with India, playing a vital role, just as it did nearly a hundred million years back as it collided with the Eurasian plate culminating in the monumental Himalayan orogeny that is also regarded as the Third Pole. It led to greater biodiversity that makes Gondwana, the cradle for life.
As Covid has shrunk the Global North into a Satanic cult of greedy and gluttonous tribe of few thousand oligarchs and a grotesque and macabrous ideology of Transhumanism as a dead-end graveyard for humanity pushing it to the brink of extinction, Rise Up Gondwana! is harbinger of new tectonic shifts in the Global South of geopolitics. It is time for India to rise up and create a new Himalaya of renewed hope and faith in humanity and restore our greater diversity of Gondwana as a new ‘cradle of life’ when humanity needs it the most.
What is Covid Impasse and its resolution? – Tectonic shifts, ‘Global South’ and New World Order
Covid impasse and its resolution refers to an unstated but increasingly pronounced impasse between the first two ideologies and its resolution by the third way.
One, represented by United Nations, WEF and other aligned forces, which wants to ‘depopulate’ Earth of large sections of humans, by deceptively killing them, as it sees that as the only way to avert climate and ecological catastrophe.
Two is a large group of activists, which blindly opposes the UN and its allies. It opposes not only the ‘depopulation’ agenda but also sees the climate and ecological crises as a conspiracy and alleges geo-engineering and other climate altering weapons. It believes that population is not a problem at all.
Three is a relatively much smaller group, which acknowledges both climate and ecological as well as overpopulation problem (in relation to present state of natural ecosystems) and believes in dialogue and consultation to create a shared vision and plan of action for their resolution of the Covid impasse and to usher towards a healthy harmonious and holistic, indigenous and natural world order.
Representing this ‘third way’, the Gaia Alliance invites people who share the Gondwana spirit as ‘cradle of life’ to share their voices to defend our unalienable rights, our freedom and our unsullied dignity from a most treacherous dehumanising and despiritualising terrorism assault by the Global North.
- How do we dismantle ‘obsolete structures’ like WHO, UN and the totalitarian Nation-states and create ‘parallel structures’ by 22 May 2022 when the 75th session of World Health Assembly begins?
- How do we decolonise minds and human habitats and make them human-scale and human appropriate in harmony with nature and within the human species?
- How do we reclaim the Indigenous as the soul of Humanity in a peaceful and harmonious way with dialogue and non-violent resistance that is the hallmark of Gondwana culture and political ethos?
Date: Saturday 30 April & Sunday 01 May 2022
Time: (Indian Standard Time) GMT +5:30hrs
Session 1: 8am to 10am (Focus on Oceania and South-East Asia)
Session 2: 12pm to 2pm (Focus on Sothasia/ Indian Sub-continent)
Session 3: 4pm to 6pm (Focus on Afrika)
Session 4: 8pm to 10pm (Focus on South America)
4sessions x 2hrs each x 2 days
Total 16 hrs. 32 speakers x15minutes each = 8 hrs + 8 hrs of interaction
Kindly share names of speakers as voices of your regions and guest speakers from the international arena in the comment box or email to email@example.com .
Oceania/Australia/New Zealand/South-East Asia : 6 speakers
Suthasia/IIndian Subcontinent : 8 speakers
Arabia: 5 speakers
Afrika: 8 speakers
South & Central America: 5 speakers
You are also invited to join our Afro-Asian Sovereignty Coalition group on
Telegram. Kindly join with this link: https://t.me/+-Sm6O945ZqE2ZmU0